Certification Liaisons form an ISA committee of individuals who act as connections between their local ISA entities and ISA Headquarters. Certification Liaisons schedule local and regional certification exams, approve proctor and evaluator candidates, ensure their proper training, process CEUs, and serve as local resources for information about ISA Certification.
Eligibility Requirements for Certification Liaison
- ISA Member and member of a local or regional ISA entity
- Previous experience as an ISA proctor and/or evaluator
- Current ISA credential holder
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to travel and meet time requirements of the position
How to Become Certification Liaison
- Liaisons are appointed by their local ISA entity for a three-year term without limits.