Location: Portland, Oregon
Interested in preserving trees in one of America’s premier locations for arboriculture? Oregon Tree Care is looking for a good culture fit to join our tree climbing crews!
Why Oregon Tree Care?
Trees are more than our work — they’re our passion. We’re looking for a community-minded, environmentally-conscious, detail-oriented individual who is committed to the safety of themselves and those around them.
You must have a positive attitude, be ready to work hard, and have excellent communication, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills. You must be willing to grow as an arborist and assist in the collective development of your coworkers.
You’ll collaborate with and learn from experienced arborists, tackle challenging projects, and much more. We offer our team members:
- Consistent work schedule of 35-45 hours per week
- Voluntary overtime opportunities
- Medical and dental insurance
- Matching 401k after 1 year
- Paid time off after 1 year
- 6 paid holidays per year
• 2 years prior tree climbing experience
• ISA certification preferred
Primary Job Duties:
• Climb, trim, and prune trees
• Inspect trees for illness, pests, and structural issues
• Communicate with clients
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear more about you! Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to review. Climb high and work safe!
Back to Job Listings