Boom Truck Operator & Groundman
Location: Honolulu, HI
Salary: $25.00 Per Hour
Do you love trees and driving different types of trucks? Do we have a great career for you!
Are you looking for a career with large growth opportunities? like working in different sites every day? Enjoy working outdoors? If so, this could be for you!
HTM Contractors, Inc. is a leader in the residential and commercial tree services market in Honolulu, Hawaii. We are a diversified service contractor that specializes in tree service, junk removal, roll-off dumpster rental, environmental cleaning, and street sweeping, and our team members take great pride in the work we do. We work in an exciting, high-performance culture and love bringing awesome people to our team!
The HTM Tree division team is extremely excited to announce that it’s time to expand! You will be working on our technical tree care projects, utilizing the best equipment used in the industry. Candidates will be selected based on attitude, drive, and their CDL driving experience.
- Paid time off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Birthday after 1 year
- Life Insurance
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Perform DVIR inspections daily prior to using any truck and/or equipment.
- Keep trucks and equipment neat and clean
- Report any problems with the truck and/or equipment to the Fleet and Facility manager.
- Drive and operate a dump truck, bucket truck, and wood chipper.
- Secure the work zone/area with traffic signage, cones, and arrow board.
- Safety of public and motorist while trimming/pruning/removal in progress.
- Work with the crew with cleaning up debris from tree trimmings/removals.
- Ensure to load up all tools and equipment used in the company trucks/equipment
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- a Valid Class A or B CDL Drivers License is required.
Pay Frequency: Weekly
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Hours: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
Job Type: Full-time
If this sounds like you, email your resume to email@example.com and let us know why you think you’d be a great fit for our team!
In person at 130 Ohe St. Honolulu, HI 96813
Hours: Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
Back to Job Listings