Location: Rawlins, WY
Seeking honest, hardworking outdoor enthusiasts with a passion for tree care. ATC is a small, family owned tree service based out of Rawlins, Wyoming, serving all of Carbon County & parts of Fremont County. We are looking to add an experienced Arborist/Trimmer & Groundsman for residential tree care operations.
- Perform all aspects of tree care in accordance with written job specifications and ANSI standards, with and without direct supervision.
- Lead and communicate with the crew as needed to ensure high levels of safety, quality, attention to detail, customer satisfaction; assist in training less experienced employees.
- Drive trucks with trailers (manual transmission), including daily safety inspection before and after operating.
- Operate equipment including chainsaw, chipper, bucket truck, wheel loader, stump grinder, spray rig, etc., including periodic maintenance/repairs.
- Work safely and comply with company policies and ANSI/OSHA regulations for tree care operations, including wearing all appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as provided by company.
- Complete and retain basic skills training. Willingness to pursue additional training and certification as needed.
- Perform all Ground Worker duties, traffic and pedestrian control, and other relevant duties as operationally necessary.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be motivated to continuously expand and improve skill set.
- Have 3+ years of verifiable experience in tree care with an emphasis on climbing and/or bucket truck operation.
- Be proficient in safely performing all aspects of modern tree care including strong tree ID skills, climbing (with and without spikes), rigging, pruning, and felling techniques. Crane experience is a plus. Experience with cabling and PHC is a plus.
- Hold Class B CDL or be able to obtain Class B within 30 days of hire (utilizing company vehicles).
- Work safely with job hazards including but not limited to equipment and vehicle operation, drop zone awareness, loud noise, wood chipper dust, gasoline and diesel exhaust, chemicals including fuel, oil, and pesticides, electrical hazards, etc.
- Be able to comply with US DOT regulations for commercial vehicle drivers; pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screening as needed; driver qualification is a mandatory element of this position
- Able to work on all types of terrain and regularly lift/drag/pull 50 lbs. and occasionally up to 100 lbs.; willing to stretch and utilize proper lifting techniques.
Carbon County, Wyoming, offers exceptional opportunities for outdoor recreation in one of the least populated areas of the US within a few hours drive of all the big city amenities of the Colorado Front Range. www.atc-wyo.com
1815 E Daley St, Unit B
Rawlins, Wyoming 82310
Back to Job Listings