Tree Preservation Specialist
Location: Houston, Texas
M2L is a comprehensive Landscape Architecture and Planning firm serving public and private clients in the Houston Gulf Coast Region and Texas since 1995. Due to our continued growth and success in urban forestry, we seek to expand our staff with the addition of a full-time arborist or a related field, but having an interest in urban forestry with 0-5 years of experience. This salaried position offers an excellent benefits package, including paid vacation, illness, health insurance, and continuing education opportunities.
The successful candidate should be committed to high-quality design and sustainable urban forestry practices and willing to share time in the office and the field.
- Fieldwork to inventory existing trees for site and corridor tree preservation projects.
- Produce tree preservation drawings and details illustrating tree preservation methodology and mitigation for public and private clients.
- Produce urban forestry inventory, assessment, and maintenance plans and reports.
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture degree, urban forestry, arborist, or related field.
- Proficiency in Autocad is desired but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to build strong client relationships
- Ability to communicate with project team members and able to handle 3 to 4 projects simultaneously
- Must be eligible for full-time employment in the United States.
Back to Job Listings