Careers

Job Detail

Arborist

Location: Langley, BC
Salary: $35+

Horizon is looking to add a full time Arborist  to our Lower Mainland Tree Care Division! The successful candidate will join our Arborist Division. 

We are offering a $5000 signing bonus for this role! ($5,000 Signing Bonus-25% payable on first check and remaining 75% paid out at the successful completion of your 90 day probationary period )

 

Knowledge, Skills and Abilities

  • Driver’s license is a must.
  • ISA Arborist Certification – Utility Certification an asset
  • Experience with municipal tree trimming duties an asset
  • High School Diploma
  • Exceptional customer service skills
  • Ability to communicate effectively with the public.
  • Strong problem-solving skills.
  • Strong written and oral communication skills
  • Comfortable working in a team environment
  • A great attitude!!
  • Experience working outdoors in all weather.

 

Physical Requirements:

  • great eyesight
  • the ability to verbally communicate effectively with manager, co workers and the general public
  • the physical ability to stand/walk for up to 8 hours a day while lifting up to 35 lbs.

 

All Applicants Must Have:

  • Steel-Toed Boots
    • Reliable Transportation and drivers license are required.

 

Work Environment

This position is 100% outside. Individuals will be subject to varied weather including extreme heat and cold, rain and snow. Individuals are encouraged to wear layers and sunscreen when required.

 

Compensation:

  • Wages start at $35 an hour + $5,000 Signing Bonus-25% payable on first check and remaining 75% paid out at the successful completion of your 90 day probationary period 
  • Bonus and incentive programs
  • Health and dental benefits
  • RRSP Matching program
  • Profit sharing program

Apply now with your resume! Applications without resumes will be deleted and will not be responded to.

Are you interested in relocating from out of province? Ask us about our relocation reimbursement program!

Please apply on our company site - https://hlc.bamboohr.com/jobs/

If you have any questions, feel free to email hr@horizonlandscape.ca

Employer Info

4104 232nd Street
Langley Township Southwest, V2Z 2K2
6045339757
hr@horizonlandscape.ca

Categories

  • Any
  • Climber
  • Municipal

Back to Job Listings