Location: Three Rivers, MI
Salary: $18.00-$30.00 per hour
• Responsible for all areas of sales within a defined territory, including selling, following-up, customer service and other non-selling tasks including, but not limited to, administration, production, and training.
• Supervises work to be performed, ensuring jobs are completed per the signed contract and to the client's satisfaction.
• Contributes to local office marketing efforts by providing ideas, feedback, and consistent oversight.
• Responsible for other jobs and duties as assigned by the management.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in the tree care industry and 2 years of sales experience is preferred.
• Workday starts with a morning meeting with the Production Manager at 7am.
• Must be sober, reliable, punctual, and excited about overcoming challenges! This rewarding career requires a sharp and professional mindset.
• ISA Arborist Certification, Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Landscape Management, Environmental Science, or a related field is preferred but not required to start. You will be expected to work towards ISA Arborist Certification.
• Ability to identify plants, diagnose problems and recommend corrective action or proactive management plans.
• Valid driver's license and good driving record.
• Great communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, email, and ability to learn company sales software.
Back to Job Listings