Location: Fresno, CA
Salary: Pay Range: $33-$40
Please Apply At: https://acrt.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/ACRT_Careers/job/Fresno-CA/TRAQ-Arborist--Fresno--CA_R2145
Pay Range: $33-$40
Depending upon on experience.
ACRT Pacific is currently seeking energetic experienced professionals for the Fresno, Madera, and Tulare area that enjoy working outdoors. Our TRAQ Arborist position is ideal for seasoned professionals with an educational background in forestry, horticulture, arboriculture, environmental studies, conservation or related disciplines and with experience in these fields and line of work.
Contingent at the approval of our contractors, our arborists perform identification, inspection, and evaluation of trees and brush along utility lines. They also assist in submitting of inspection results to clients with recommendations; plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of assigned tree clearance crews; discuss and negotiate line-clearance crew access issues; serve as a liaison between clients, tree crews, and client customers.
Note: This position is designated as a Safety-Sensitive role.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must hold ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualification (TRAQ)
- 1-year related experience in the green industry or related field OR a 2 or 4-year degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Biology, Environmental studies or related field
- Experience working with GIS integrated data collection software/hardware preferred but not required
- Ability to identify local trees and knowledge of growth rates
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in rugged terrain and inclement weather
- Ability to interpret maps preform data collection using various software platforms
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to drive and operate a 4x4 vehicle
- Proficient use in Microsoft Office Programs
- ACRT Pacific offers competitive wages and excellent benefits.
- ACRT Pacific is 100% employee-owned; it’s not just a job…it’s YOUR Company!!!
- ACRT Pacific offers excellent benefits for our employee-owners and their families.
- Company provided vehicle for commuting and travel
- Company Cellphone
- Company Gas Card
- 401 K Match
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check required
- Group Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) with a great vesting schedule
- Professional credential reimbursement
- Other Company Paid Benefits
- General Foreman
Back to Job Listings