Location: Auburn, CA
Please apply at: https://acrt.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/ACRT_Careers/job/Auburn-CA/Safety-Auditor---Auburn--CA_R2130
ACRT Pacific is currently seeking energetic experienced professionals who enjoy working outdoors. We are looking for someone with experience working in the tree care industry and knowledgeable of the ANSI standards for tree trimming.
Contingent at the approval of our clients, our Safety Auditors perform identification, inspection, and evaluation of tree crews preforming tree removal/trim work along utility lines. Must be able to submit inspection results to clients with recommendations; Plan, direct, organize, coordinate, and audit the activities and functions of assigned tree clearance crews; Coordination of permits or other regulatory requirements; Discuss and negotiate line-clearance crew access issues; Serve as a liaison between clients, tree crews, and client customers and attend meetings on a regular basis. Note: This position is designated as a Safety-Sensitive role.
Interested candidates must submit a 1-page cover letter on their qualifications along with their resume. Requirements:
- Must have at least 6 months working in the Utility Vegetation Management industry as a Pre-Inspector or experience as a Qualified Line Clearance Tree worker
- Familiar with ANSI A300 pruning standards and ANSI Z133 safety standards
- ISA Arborist or CTSP certification is desired
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to hike difficult back country terrain in challenging conditions
- Ability to work independently and have strong written, verbal and communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive and operate a 4X4 vehicle
- Spanish/English bi-lingual a plus
- ACRT Pacific offers competitive wages and excellent benefits.
- ACRT Pacific is 100% employee-owned; it’s not just a job…it’s YOUR Company!!!
- ACRT Pacific offers excellent benefits for our employee-owners and their families.
- Company provided vehicle for commuting and travel
- Company Cellphone
- Company Gas Card
- 401 K Match
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check required
- Group Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) with a great vesting schedule
- Professional credential reimbursement
- Other Company Paid Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- General Foreman
Back to Job Listings