Location: Fairview, OR
Salary: 75,000 base + commission
Rich’s Tree Service, a locally owned company serving the greater Portland and Vancouver metro area, is looking for an experienced ISA Certified Arborist to join our sales team. Over the last 31 years we've built a reputation for high quality tree service for any size job. Rich is looking for an additional sales arborist to meet with customers and provide them with an electronic bid.
*** We offer a base salary of $75K for sales up to $1.25M as well as a generous commission / bonus structure of 9% for sales in excess of 1.25M and up to 1.75M. Any sales over $1.75M you earn 10% commission. We want to see you succeed as you help us succeed. The sky's the limit for how much money you could earn! Demand for our service is at an all-time high.
After a standard probationary period of 3 months you will receive medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, Christmas bonus, work apparel & a company truck, gas card and iPhone.***
As a Sales Arborist at Rich’s Tree Service you will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction, estimating job costs and achieving budgeted sales goals for your territory. We will provide you with a company vehicle, phone and iPad and send you leads. You will take the prequalified leads, meet with these potential customers, advise on tree care recommendations, send an electronic proposal and communicate with the customer and the office.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Meet with potential new & existing clients to assess their tree care needs and use your arboricultural knowledge to make recommendations
- Estimate labor, detail site accessibility, & equipment needs
- Prepare proposals in a timely manner, clearly outlining the service options, scope of work and associated costs.
- Review scope of work with the customer.
- Utilize our bidding and scheduling software “Aborgold”
- Maintain arborist certification through continuing education credits.
- ISA Certification
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience, or 6 years of relevant industry experience
- Accurately identify common trees & shrubs
- Familiarity with measuring trees and performing data collection in the field
- Ability to inspect trees and provide recommendations for care in line with industry standards & best practices.
- Self motivated & ability to work independently
- Professional, polite, punctual
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver’s License and a good driving record and ability to pass a background check
This position offers competitive compensation and the use of a company vehicle for work.
Base salary of $75,000.00 for sales up to $1.25M
1.25M - 1.75M - 9% commission
1.75M+ - 10% commission
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company truck
- Company gas card
- Company phone
- ISA Certified Arborist
- Driver's License and good driving record
Company's Facebook page:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $75,000.00 per year
Temperature monitoring, masks, gloves, distancing, remote for majority of work day.
Back to Job Listings