Location: Pearland/Houston, TX
If you are looking to be part of a team that is growing and positively changing the Tree Care Industry while providing great career opportunities, we want to speak to you!
Monster Tree Service of Pearland has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Sales Arborist. As a Sales Arborist you will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction, estimating job costs, and achieving budgeted sales goals for your territory. This is accomplished through constant communication and daily in-person appointments with customers and prospects.
- Build and implement a Territory Sales Plan for their Territory in conjunction with the Management.
- Diagnose and provide on-site estimates, review the scope of work with the customer.
- Actively pursue the customer commitment to scheduling the work.
- Review neighboring properties for work opportunities.
- Utilize sales process tools, software, and other technologies to streamline the process for the customer.
- Maintain communication with Management on estimates scheduled, completed and work that has been sold.
- Attend home shows and other opportunities to demonstrate Monster Tree Service capabilities.
- Maintain arborist certification through continuing education credits.
- Minimum 2 years of tree industry sales experience or 5 years of related industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in the green industry or related field preferred
- Prior field and supervisory experience preferred
- ISA Certified or willingness to obtain
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Commercial experience a plus
We offer competitive wages, commission, and discretionary performance-based bonus commensurate with experience, along with training, benefits, year-round employment, state of the art equipment, a positive and respectful work environment, the use of a company vehicle and more!
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Monster Tree Service, not Monster Franchising SPE, LLC or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to Job Listings