Location: Elmhurst, IL
Dawsons Tree Service, Inc. has been providing tree service to Elmhurst and the surrounding areas since 1995. Our core values are safety, integrity, efficiency and reliability. If you are hard working, responsible and are passionate about trees and tree service come work with us.
Job requirements are:
- Ground work, lifting and hauling of branches and logs, raking, removal of debris, clean up.
- Ability to lift over 60 lbs and do heavy physical labor
- Use of heavy equipment
- Strong attention to detail and safety
- Ability to multi-task
- Self starter with strong work ethic
Not required but helpful:
- Experienced with use of chainsaws. Chippers, Stump Grinders, Log Splitter, other heavy equipment and power tools.
- CDL Driver’s License
- Certified Arborist
- Plant Health Care Knowledge
- Competitive Hourly Pay, Salaries & Commissions
- On the Job Training
- Overtime hours and pay during natural emergencies
- Paid vacation after 6 months of employment
- Regular Safety Courses, Certified Arborist and Plant Health Care Training
- Employee Uniforms
- Well maintained Equipment, Tools and Vehicles
Back to Job Listings