Plant Healthcare Technician/Horticulturalist
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Great people, great benefits
We are seeking individuals who enjoy working outdoors with a professional, safety conscious team. This full-time Plant Care Technician/ Horticulturalist position will involve monitoring, evaluating, and providing plant care treatments to trees and shrubs on commercial and residential properties.
- Monitor, diagnose, and treat insects & disease
- Perform cultural treatments on trees and shrubs
- Effectively operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment
- Perform required functions of the integrated pest management program including:
- Administration, scheduling, inspections, sampling, treatments, inventories, equipment maintenance, record keeping, report writing, and customer relations
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to identify local trees and shrubs
- Commercial Pesticide Applicator license required within 6 months of hire. We will train and assist in the process.
- Excellent pay
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal time off
- Family friendly atmosphere and great co-workers
- Growth/Advancement potential
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401K match
- Assistance with relocation costs
- Punctual with a positive attitude
- Strong personal and organizational skills
- Motivated problem solver who desires to be a key player on a winning team!
Required license or certification
- Valid Driver’s License
- ISA Certified Arborist a plus - will train and assist in process
*We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
Back to Job Listings