Sales Arborist - Monster Tree Service of Hilton Head
Location: Hilton Head Island, SC
So, what sets Monster Tree Service apart from other employers? Extensive experience. State-of-the-art equipment. A true love and commitment to the environment. superb customer service, a rapidly growing footprint, dynamic work ethic, a unique philosophy, and most important…the Monster Team!
If you are looking to be part of a team that is growing and changing the Tree Care Industry in a positive way while providing great career opportunities, we want to speak to you
.Expansion has created an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Sales Arborist at our Madison area location!
As a Sales Arborist at Monster Tree Service you will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction, estimating job costs and achieving budgeted sales goals for your territory. This is accomplished through constant communication and daily in-person appointments with customers and prospects. Our sales arborist will maintain constant communication with the owner and office staff to communicate daily visits, customer quotes and services scheduled.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Build and implement a Territory Sales Plan for his/her Territory in conjunction with Franchise Owner
· Diagnose and provide on-site estimates, review scope of work with the customer.
· Actively pursue the customer commitment to scheduling the work
· Review neighboring properties for work opportunities.
· Maintain communication with the Office Manager regarding estimates scheduled, completed and work that has been sold.
· Sales Arborist will be responsible for setting up the production crew each morning and monitoring their work
· Utilize sales process tools, software and other technologies to streamline the process for the customer.
· Attend home shows, community events and other opportunities to demonstrate Monster Tree Service capabilities.
· Maintain arborist certification through continuing education credits
· Minimum of 2 years sales experience or 5 years of relevant Arboriculture experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in the green industry or related field helpful
· ISA Certification or the ability to obtain is preferred
· Excellent communication skills
· Valid driver’s License and a clean driving record
This position offers competitive compensation, benefits, and the use of a company vehicle for work.
Monster Tree Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to Job Listings