Tree Climber/Crew Leader - Monster Tree Service of Northeast Florida
Location: Saint Johns, FL
Monster Tree Service is an established and successful full-service company that is growing nationally and in your area. Our St Johns location has an opportunity for an Experienced Tree Climber, Crew Leader. If you are motivated, career oriented and dedicated to a higher standard of tree care, then we would like to meet you!
Experienced Residential and Commercial Tree Care Climber, Crew Leader, get in on the ground floor and build your team!
- Supervises tree crew while performing residential and commercial tree pruning and removals in accordance with ANSI and company standards.
- Operate an aerial lift when necessary.
- Possess the necessary rigging and lowering skills to perform tree pruning and removals safely. Perform supplemental support (cabling and bracing) techniques and methods in accordance to ANSI Standards.
- Must be familiar with industry safety standards and procedures and is willing to enforce these standards as well as company safety policies
- Must be willing to accept and be responsible for daily production goals and safety procedures of the crew.
- Coordinate with the Sales Arborist prior to performing work.
- Prior experience leading and training a tree crew in a safe and productive manner.
- ISA Certification or CTSP is helpful but not required.
- A clean/valid Commercial Driver’s License,is required
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, prior experience training employees is preferred.
- Can identify and communicate to the property owner potential up-sell opportunities.
- Presents a professional appearance and attitude.
Monster Tree Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to Job Listings