Location: GTA, Ontario, Canada
DreamWorks Tree Services is looking fortwo (2) responsible, hardworking and energetic ARBORIST APPRENTICE to join their team!
- Full time position: Year-round work
- Compensation is based on qualifications and experience
- Ability to learn climbing, proper pruning procedures, removing trees and stump grinding as per work specifications
- Groundwork support for trimming operations
- Chainsaw and chipper operation
- Assist the foreperson on job site setup, debris removal, cleanup and equipment maintenance
- Perform required general maintenance and daily inspection of equipment
- Abide by DreamWorks Tree Services and Industry Safety requirements
- ISA certification or certificate of enrollment in an arboriculture program or equivalent
- Valid G class provincial driver’s license (DZ endorsement an asset)
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions
- Team player who is motivated with a positive attitude
Competitive pay dependent on experience. Seeking reliable, punctual individual looking for a career in the tree care industry.
If interested in joining our team please contact Ricky Allen at 647-261-2627.
Back to Job Listings