Groundsman and/or Climbers
Location: Avondale, Pa
Are you looking for an exciting and adventurous career in arboriculture? At Tree Huggerz, Inc. we want you to advance as far as your hard work and ambitions will take you via breakthrough arboricultural information, training and support. We thrive in a safety-first, family-focused, entrepreneurial, promote-from-within environment. Grow with us by joining our owner-operated company, dedicated to the preservation of trees.
- Perform all required ground duties in support of specific job assignments, as directed by crew leader.
- Demonstrate high safety standards, recognize potential tree hazards, equipment inspection skills, proper application of approved knots, proper pruning and small removal skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of proper rigging skills including setting up and breaking down of rigging devices.
- Learn, understand, and adhere to all safety rules and company safety policies.
- Responsible for carrying out other duties as assigned by the Crew Leader, designated supervisor and/or Arborist Representative.
- Ability to recognize inadequate job site clean-up.
- Must have ample self-initiative and motivation.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Strong work ethic and communication skills.
- Physical ability to perform all job requirements.
- Good time management skills.
- Team player with a willingness to learn and a positive can-do attitude.
- Must be willing to submit to random drug and breathalyzer testing.
- Climbers must have minimum 1 year experience.
Tree Huggerz, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to Job Listings