Location: Portland, OR
CLIMBING ARBORIST WANTED
Treecology Inc is seeking an experienced climbing arborist to join our team.
The position is full time with immediate start. We are looking for a person who would is skilled in SRT, rigging & removals, and pruning. We need a team player who is willing to swing to groundie and any other task needed. You may even be planting trees in the winter.
If you are/have:
• 2+ years experience as a climbing arborist
• A love of trees and their care
• ISA Certified Arborist or ready to get certified • Insurable driver (CDL *NOT* required)
• Clean background check
• Appreciate a culture of safety & education
• Teamwork mindset
• Strong work ethic
• Professional demeanor
• Positive attitude
• Reliable transportation to shop
... then reply right away with your resume! We will soon be hiring the applicant with the right combination of attitude and skills.
Our TCIA Accredited company (OR007) has a reputation for excellence and provides a culture of integrity, safety, and education. We believe in education and training. The owner is a Board Certified Master Arborist and crews are always led by Certified Arborists.
We offer competitive compensation including: • medical – company pays over 80%
• paid time off
• holiday & volunteer pay
• gear allowance • paid education • bonuses
See us at www.treecology.com.
Back to Job Listings