Pruning Crew Member
Location: Albuquerque, NM
divine earth aesthetic pruning and restoration
Founded in 1993 by Corva Rose, a certified arborist and aesthetic pruner, divine earth specializes in the pruning, maintenance and restoration of small trees, orchards, shrubs, vines, climbing roses and native plants. We serve residential and commercial properties in and around Albuquerque, NM. divine earth is artistically minded, eco-conscious, and customer-focused. Our mission is to work with the natural world to foster beauty, health, and resiliency in our customers’ gardens.
What we’re looking for
divine earth is seeking an energetic and communicative person, ideally with experience pruning. Like our existing crew, our newest member should be a conscientious and diligent team player.
We can teach you to prune from the beginning if needed. What’s most important, regardless of experience, is that you are eager to learn our methodology, blending art and science. You will be mentored by arborists with many years of experience. You are willing to following directions and assist the crew leaders so together we plant folk can deliver top quality to our customers.
Main job responsibilities:
- Hand pruning small trees, orchards, shrubs, vines, climbing roses and native plants.
- Supporting the crew leader in fetching tools and equipment, loading/unloading trucks with supplies and debris, and cleaning up job sites.
- Being friendly, polite, and professional while working on customer properties.
- Participating in weekly task meetings and crew camaraderie.
Your skills and qualities:
- Experienced working outdoors, either farm work, landscaping, forestry or gardening.
- Strong + know how to lift a heavy load and motivated to work safely and efficiently.
- Possess good communication skills for working with others, and a willingness to ask for clarification and assistance.
- Ready to jump in to the work, be helpful and learn to anticipate needs of crew members.
- Your own reliable transportation to get to work sites.
- Your own cell phone for communication about work site locations.
- Availability to work four to five days per week (28 – 35 hours per week), Monday through Friday. We work year-round, six to seven hours per day depending on the season, and take off a few weeks in July and December.
Pay and benefits:
- Pay range starts at $12—15/hr., depending on experience.
- Make a difference to this business, our wonderful customers, and to the world.
- Work with our great team and inspiring colleagues to steward a beautiful and sustainable ecosystem.
To apply, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible:
- A letter stating why you’re interested in this job.
- A list of relevant work experience.
- At least one professional reference and one personal reference.
divine earth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
www.divineearthnm.com • Instagram @divineearthnm
Back to Job Listings