Climber Bucket truck operator
Location: Hilo Hawaii
- Operate an aerial lift and/or bucket truck when necessary.
- Possess the necessary rigging and lowering skills to perform tree pruning and removals safely.
- Must be familiar with industry Safety standards and procedures and is willing to enforce these standards as well as company safety policies
- Must be willing to accept and be responsible for daily production goals and safety procedures of the crew.
- CDL Driver will operate mostly straight trucks such as bucket trucks, flat beds, and manual tree trucks w/ chipper attached in addition to other miscellaneous equipment. Drivers will haul equipment between work sites, transport work materials, and haul wood & tree chips.
Class A is preferred.
Class "B" drivers MUST have an air brake endorsement.
Drivers will also be required to participate with laborer duties since they comprise a majority of the job. Laborer duties may include operating a chainsaw; chipping, clearing, & dragging brush; spraying herbicide; flagging, etc. (Note: Driving Duties are only a minor portion of this position)
Work Schedule: 4 -10 HR days, schedule is either Monday thru Friday. Candidate must be available for Over-time & storm work as needed.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, Retirement plans, and Vacation pay
Rate of Pay: Varies depending upon Skills and Experience.
Must have CDL and dependable transportation.
Job Type: Full-time
- General Foreman
Back to Job Listings