Tree Care Supervisor
Location: Stanton CA
Job Description for Tree Care Supervisor
- Location:Base Office - Stanton, CA
- Area to be defined within Orange County
Reports to: Vice President of Operations
Job Description: Tree Care Supervisor experienced in tree trimming, tree care, and general crew dynamics. Responsible for scheduling and crew compliance with company policies as assigned by,Vice President of Operations.
- Certified Arborist, knowledgeable in tree care
- Manage a group of Tree Trimming, Removal & Planting Crews
- Daily face-to-face interactions with crew leaders and customer representatives
- Manage Work Order process to include: set up and daily communication of work assignments; liaison between work crews and Internal Operations production team; daily verification with crew leaders of crew hours, completed work and work remaining; accuracy and completeness of paperwork throughout the process
- Meet with schedule coordinator daily to ensure approved work is posted and to resolve issues as they arise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to direct crew personnel and coordination with senior management.
- Respond as directed for after-hours emergency work
- Provide leadership support as directed on Saturdays, as needed
- Call in dig alerts as required for areas needing removals or plantings. Obtain city permits as required
- Assist in hiring crew members
- Act as field operations representative for the GSTS safety program. Works closely with the Director of Safety to ensure all crew personnel are wearing required Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) are performing duties in a safe manner and other matters related to safety in the field and in the yard.
- Primary liaison with Safety Coordinator in supporting Tailgate training sessions and monthly crew training sessions.
- Assists Branch Manager with incident and injury reports in cooperation with the Safety Coordinator
- Periodically conduct audits supporting safety and operations policies as directed.
- Develop competencies in the core Internal Operations processes including scheduling, invoice creation and processing, processing and approval of time sheets, proposals and RFPs
- Develop a thorough working knowledge of TrimIT (GSTS ERP System)
- Develop overall operation expertise such that brief absences by management personnel on the operations team can be covered.
Desired Qualifications: The Tree Care Supervisor should be a Certified Arborist, with extensive experience in the Tree Trimming industry and the skills to work with commercial and municipal customers, supervisors and crew leaders.
10761 Court Ave
Stanton, California 90680
Back to Job Listings