Sales Arborist - Monster Tree Service
Location: San Antonio TX
Salary: $50K to $60K
So, what sets Monster Tree Service apart from other employers? Extensive experience, state-of-the-art equipment, a true love and commitment to the environment, superb customer service, a rapidly growing footprint, dynamic work ethic, a unique philosophy, and most important…the Monster Team!
If you are looking to be part of a team that is growing and changing the Tree Care Industry in a positive way while providing great career opportunities, we want to speak to you.
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Sales Arborist in our San Antonio location.
As a Sales Arborist at Monster Tree Service you will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction, estimating job costs and achieving budgeted sales goals for your territory. This is accomplished through constant communication and daily in-person appointments with customers and prospects. Our Sales Arborist will maintain constant communication with the owner and office staff to communicate daily visits, customer quotes and services scheduled.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Build and implement a Territory Sales Plan for his/her Territory in conjunction with Franchise Owner
- Diagnose and provide on-site estimates, review scope of work with the customer.
- Actively pursue the customer commitment to scheduling the work
- Review neighboring properties for work opportunities.
- Utilize sales process tools, software and other technologies to streamline the process for the customer.
- Attend home shows and other opportunities to demonstrate Monster Tree Service capabilities.
- Maintain arborist certification through continuing education credits
- Minimum of 2 years industry sales experience or 5 years of related industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in the green industry or related field preferred
- Prior field and supervisory experience is very helpful
- ISA Certification or the ability to obtain
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver’s License and a clean driving record
This position offers competitive compensation, benefits and the use of a company vehicle for work.
Back to Job Listings