Tree Climber Crew Leader
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Are you ready to climb the tree of SUCCESS? We’re excited for you to join our team.
Shreiner Tree Care, a family-owned tree care company, provides quality tree care, landscaping, and plant health care services for both residential and commercial properties. We are seeking individuals who enjoy working outdoors with a professional, safety conscious team. We are looking for a full-time, career-minded Tree Crew Leader with a positive attitude and passion for caring for trees.
- Personal responsibility is essential and punctuality a must.
- Supervise and motivate crew members while performing all functions of tree care services.
- Train and direct co-workers to perform safe, professional tree care.
- Ensure successful completion of project details each day as a team leader.
- Adhere to high safety standards including:
- PPE, pre-climbing inspections, proper climbing techniques, and proper pruning/removal techniques.
- Bucket truck operations
- Enjoy working in all weather conditions
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- CDL preferred but not required – We will train
- Previous climbing/crew leader experience – 3 years
- ISA Certified Arborist preferred, but not required. We will train and assist in the process.
- Excellent pay
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal time off
- Family friendly atmosphere and great co-workers
- Growth/Advancement potential
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401K match
- Assistance with relocation costs
- Strong personal and organizational skills
- Motivated problem solver who desires to be a key player on a winning team
*We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
Back to Job Listings