Tree Crew Leader
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Tree Crew Leader
Do you love working OUTDOORS? Are you passionate about NATURE? Are you ready to climb the tree of SUCCESS? We’re excited for you to join our team!
Shreiner Tree Care, a privately owned tree care company, provides quality tree care services, landscaping, and plant health care services for both residential and commercial properties. We are seeking individuals who enjoy working outdoors with a professional, safety conscious team. We are looking for a full-time, career-minded Crew Leader with a positive attitude and a passion for caring for trees and people.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Personal responsibility is essential and punctuality is a must. If you are not early you are late. Show up each day on time and ready to work.
- Supervise and motivate crew members while performing all aspects of tree care services.
- Train and direct co-workers to perform safe, thorough tree care. Ensure successful completion of work details each day as a team leader.
- Adhere to high safety standards including: PPE, pre-climbing inspections, proper climbing techniques, and proper pruning/removal techniques.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Enjoy working in all weather conditions
- Must have reliable transportation and driver’s license
- CDL preferred but not required – we will train you
- Previous climbing/crew leader experience – 3 years
- Paid holidays, vacation and personal time
- Family friendly atmosphere and great co-workers
- Growth/Advancement potential
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Salary: Negotiable
- Strong personal and organizational skills
- Problem solver/self-starter who desires to be a key player on a winning team
- High School, some College and Graduates…all are welcomed!
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License
- ISA Certified Arborist (preferred not required)
*We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
Back to Job Listings