Location: Dallas, TX
Salary: Negotiable and based upon experience
Personal Touch Tree Service, serving North Texas since 1990with its expertly trained team, provides skillful and knowledgeable maintenance and treatment for trees Customers value.
Personal Touch Tree Service endeavors to foster a culture of integrity, training and care for its Employees.
Personal Touch Tree Serviceis seeking a Certified Arboristto join its team.
- Do you possess the ability and desire to expand the business?
- Do you have a high level of professional integrity and trustworthiness?
- Do you thrive by working in a fast-paced environment?
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize and schedule crews for daily projects.
- Ensure crews understand scope of work for each project and be present on the job to direct.
- Ability to coach and instruct a team.
- Bi-lingual, a plus.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must possess a good driving record, no DWI/DUI.
- Arborist Certification, required.
Required Work Experience
- 2+ years of experience working as a Certified Arborist.
- Leadership/management experience, a plus.
- Proven ability to lead a team in a fast-growth environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to create and present and comfortable discussing proposals.
- Ability to follow through quickly.
- Must possess a collaborative, positive attitude and work well with team members.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be flexible and adaptable.
- Results-oriented and dependable.
Paid time off, holidays. Bonus opportunity. Vehicle provided solely for work-related use.
Monday – Friday, some weekends may be necessary.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
(No walk-ins, please.)
Back to Job Listings