Location: Englewood, CO
PASSIONATE ABOUT working outdoors, being physically fit and adding to an incredible team? ELEVATE YOUR CAREER IN THE MILE-HIGH CITY with an exceptional Tree Care Company!
- Are you ready for a specialized career outdoors?
- Would you enjoy amazing benefits?
- Do you have a desire to develop yourself personally and professionally?
- Work in a positive environment where you are supported.
- Craving to educate yourself in a career trade?
- Ready to meet like-minded people, who are pros in the trade?
- Take the path of apprenticeship to journey worker through our training program
Preservation Tree Care is offering an opportunity like no other to 3 qualified individuals, who are the right cultural fit for our company. We can teach anything to the right person. What we cannot teach is drive, accountability, the willingness to learn and a positive get it done attitude.
- Clean motor vehicle record and background check
- Commitment to hustle and work as a team
- Safety conscious mindset
- Open and honest communicator, accountable, detail oriented, passionate, confident and fun
- Dedicated to personal, professional and company growth and success.
- Pass prescreen drug test
- Experience running chainsaws and chippers a plus
Benefits – Why we love working at PTC.
- Work life balance. We work hard, we rest, we play. By far we offer the best benefits in the industry. Our philosophy is if we take care of you, you take care of yourself, you’re happy and fulfilled. This translates to exceptional care of our clients and our team. With being in an environment that focuses on personal and professional development you have direction, clarity and support in education.
- Monthly reviews to support your personal and professional goals. Upon hire you have a clear road map to professional development and advancement.
- Staying healthy – We give benefits that support your health and wellbeing.
- Quality of life. Live in or near Denver CO the fastest growing city in America. Access to great hiking, biking, climbing, skiing/snowboarding and an assortment of other outdoor activities. You can live in the mountains or in Denver depending on your preference with our location.
Starting salary based on experience plus benefits. Apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com. Put “For the Love of Trees” in the subject line. We will contact you within 1 week to confirm receipt and let you know if we would like to continue with the interview process.
Back to Job Listings