Climber/Foreman Denver CO
Location: Denver, CO
PASSIONATE ABOUT TREE CARE? ELEVATE YOUR CAREER IN THE MILE-HIGH CITY with an exceptional Tree Care Company! Are you ready to take your career to new heights?
- Are you ready to continue your specialized career outdoors?
- Would you enjoy amazing benefits?
- Do you have a desire to develop yourself personally and professionally?
- Work in a positive environment where you are supported.
- Ready to work with like-minded people, who are pros in the trade?
- Are you ready to learn advance tree care techniques?
- Are you tired of being left behind and ready for a career map towards advancement, training and leadership?
- Are you ready to work for a company who is on the cutting edge of industry technology including the Journey Worker designation?
Preservation Tree Care is offering an opportunity like no other to 3 qualified individuals, who are the right cultural fit for our company. We can teach anything to the right person. What we cannot teach is drive, accountability, the willingness to learn and a positive get it done attitude.
Qualifications and Traits
- ISA Certified Arborist or Minimum 7 years in the tree industry
- Complete understanding of PHC and tree pruning and removal sales
- Open and honest communicator, accountable, detail oriented, passionate, confident and fun
- Clean motor vehicle record and background check
- Commitment to hustle and work as a team
- Safety conscious mindset
- Dedicated to personal, professional and company growth and success.
- Pass prescreen drug test
Benefits – Why we love working at PTC.
- Work life balance. We work hard, we rest, we play. By far we offer the best benefits in the industry. Our philosophy is if we take care of you, you take care of yourself, you’re happy and fulfilled. This translates to exceptional care of our clients and our team. With being in an environment that focuses on personal and professional development you have direction, clarity and support in education.
- Monthly reviews to support your personal and professional goals. Upon hire you have a clear road map to professional development and advancement.
- Staying healthy – We give benefits that support your health and wellbeing.
- Quality of life. Live in or near Denver CO the fastest growing city in America. Access to great hiking, biking, climbing, skiing/snowboarding and an assortment of other outdoor activities. You can live in the mountains or in Denver depending on your preference with our location.
Starting salary based on experience plus benefits. Apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com. Put “For the Love of Trees” in the subject line. We will contact you within 1 week to confirm receipt and let you know if we would like to continue with the interview process.
- General Foreman
Back to Job Listings