GF-Tree Climber - Groundsman
Location: Tualatin, OR
At LandCare, you'll enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity for professional growth and respect that comes from working for the industry leader.
Come grow with us.
LandCare is currently seeking:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Trims or removes trees by climbing with ropes and saddle or with the aid of an aerial lift device
· Inspects assigned tools and equipment for proper working condition;
· Loads and unloads trucks with logs, brush and debris often weighing 25 pounds or more; feeds brush into chipper
· Uses hand lines to lower limbs and equipment from elevated surfaces in trees
· Operate other equipment as assigned, such as a chipper
· Safeguards employees and public from hazards in and around the work area, staying in frequent voice communication with workers aloft
· Helps enforce on-the-job safety practices
· Able to demonstrate a working knowledge of all knots, ropes and rigging devices used in tree trimming and removal operations.
· Familiar with electrical hazards, appropriate operating procedures when in proximity to electrical conductors, and aerial rescue techniques in the event of an emergency aloft.
· Lift heavy objects (sometimes up to or over 75 pounds)
· Pass E-Verify
· Pass Background Check
At LandCare, you'll enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity for professional growth and respect that comes from working for the industry leader. Come grow with us.
For consideration please apply in person at:
20395 SW Stafford Rd, Tualatin, OR 97062
Phone: 503-209-4556 or 503-453-5459
- General Foreman
Back to Job Listings