Experienced Climber/ Crew Leader
Location: Aubrey, TX
Experienced Climber or Crew Leader- Sign On Bonus!
Monster Tree is an established and successful full-service company that is growing nationally and in your area. Our North Dallas location currently has an opening for an Experienced Climber. If you are motivated, career oriented and dedicated to a higher standard of tree care, then we would like to meet you!
· Responsible for climbing, pruning and removing trees on residential and commercial properties.
· Use of Aerial Lifts
· Properly prepare, maintain and safely operate all tools and equipment including hand tools, chainsaws, chippers, and aerial lifts.
· Operates as part of a crew supporting the Crew Foreman.
· Ensure excellent Customer Service
· Climbing experience utilizing rope and saddle when pruning, knowledge of knots, chainsaw operation and chipper operation.
· Experience with Aerial Lifts desired
· Familiarity with ANSI standards
· Driver’s License required. Commercial Driver’s License helpful, or ability to obtain.
· Minimum experience - 1 year climbing experience.
· Experience with crew management, training, customer service, and safety procedures are highly valuable.
We offer paid vacation, holidays, OT, equipment bonuses, medical and dental benefits, and the opportunity to join a positive and ever-growing team of professionals!
Monster Tree Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to Job Listings