ISA offers a variety of educational materials and products to help arborists expand their professional knowledge and experience. Every month, we will feature a product or group of products. In January, ISA is featuring the ISA Arborists’ Certification Practice Exam.
Practice makes perfect. So why not prepare for the Arborists' Certification Exam with the new Practice Exam? This 200-question Practice Exam is a great way to prepare to improve your overall readiness. Practice exams can help pinpoint areas of knowledge gaps, alleviate test stress, and nurture self-confidence. Other benefits of taking practice exams include:
- Endurance. The ISA Certified Arborist® Exam consists of 200 multiple-choice questions and takes 3.5 hours to complete. By practicing, applicants can create test-taking strategies that can help with endurance and stamina so that tiredness will not be an issue during the actual test.
- Reinforce Learning. It is easier to retain information by taking an exam. Studying is passive learning, while taking an exam is active learning. For this reason, the Arborists’ Certification Practice Exam can be helpful.
- Earn Credentials. ISA Credential holders can earn up to 10 CEUs for successful completion.
- Feedback. Applicants can pinpoint areas of knowledge that need more help and curate their studying to help fill those gaps.
- Reducing Test Stress. Stress during a test can negatively impact scores. Practice exams allow applicants to simulate an actual testing environment to help build the confidence needed to perform at their best.
Practice tests can help applicants stay focused, improve their knowledge, know what areas to study more thoroughly, and reduce stress during the exam. These benefits and many others are why a practice exam can help better prepare an applicant for the actual exam. Purchase your Arborists' Certification Practice Exam and get ready for your exam.
Please note: Any educational or preparatory material, whether published by ISA or not, should NOT be considered the sole source of information for an ISA certification examination. This publication and the ISA certification program exams are developed through separate processes and entities.