Tree Care Manager (Miami, FL)
Location: Miami, FL
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 / year
Established South Florida Landscape Company is seeking qualified, highly organized arbor care professionals to join our growing team, which caters to commercial and government clients in the fields of landscape maintenance, design & installation, and arbor care.
To be considered for this role please apply using this link https://recruiting.ultipro.com/SFM1002SFDA/JobBoard/22598a0f-3924-4482-a362-82d2d644137e/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=651a2d4a-6782-4072-867d-3401d7efe9a6&sourceId=1f9988a5-8172-4af5-aacd-958eede53bd1
The Tree Care Manager is responsible for overseeing multiple jobsites, tree trimming crews, tree removal crews, and debris hauling crews. The Tree Care Manager is also responsible for ensuring the completion of all tree related jobs of high quality and in an efficient manner.
- Manage personnel effectively and efficiently.
- Meet with clients to discuss new jobs.
- Communicate and coordinate with the General Manager for accurate completion of all jobs.
- Train and promote the development of subordinates in the best management practices of tree trimming, tree and stump removals, and company standards.
- Monitor all tools, equipment and machinery for required maintenance.
- Track and record all job expenses and hours worked accurately. Maintain a safe and clean job site at all times.
- 1+ years of experience in tree trimming and tree removals services. (preferred)
- Certified Arborist (preferred). If qualified candidate is not certified and is open to development, SFM can assist in sponsorship of the certification and other industry related education.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Knowledge of plant material, trees and palms.
- Attention to detail when working in a fast-paced environment.
- Good time management skills.
- Fluent in English (and Spanish preferred).
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Punctual and dependable
If interested or for more information, please call (954) 330-6497. You may also apply in-person at our Hialeah Gardens office (9700 NW 79 Ave. Hialeah Gardens, 33016). Thank you!
SFM Services is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace
- General Foreman
Back to Job Listings