Location: Charleston, SC
Click here to apply!
If you enjoy working outdoors in a professional and safe environment, consider a career with Bartlett Tree Experts! At Bartlett, we value a strong culture of excellence in safety, scientific research, lifelong learning, and career development.
As an Arborist Climber, you will be an integral member of a tree care crew with the primary responsibility of tree climbing and assisting Arborist Crew Leaders in performing all tree and shrub care services on residential and commercial properties.
We offer competitive compensation, as well as:
- A safety-first culture and professional workplace
- Advancement opportunities - we promote from within
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Industry credential/license pay increases - we encourage and invest in your professional development
- Company provided uniforms, PPE, gear, and equipment
- Boot reimbursement up to $150
- Access to training, continuing education programs, and a variety of resources provided by the Bartlett Tree Experts Research Laboratories in Charlotte, NC
To find out more about what life is like at Bartlett, check us out on Instagram @LifeatBartlett.
As an Arborist Climber, you will play an important role in:
- Performing ground, tree climbing, and aerial lift duties in support of specific job assignments, as directed by the Arborist Crew Leader
- Safely performing all aspects of arboriculture, including:
- Tree identification
- Tree risk assessments
- Cabling and bracing
- Root collar excavations
- Properly maintaining and operating tools and equipment (hand tools, chainsaws, chippers, and aerial lifts)
- Learning, understanding, and adhering to all safety rules and company safety policies
- A passion for nature, the environment, and the outdoors
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- At least one (1) year of tree climbing (DdRT or SRT) and aerial lift operation experience in the tree care industry
- Valid driver's license and clean motor vehicle record (Class B CDL preferred)
- Ability to work outdoors year-round in all weather conditions
The F. A. Bartlett Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Click here to apply!
Charleston, South Carolina
Back to Job Listings