Location: High Point, NC
To Apply Click Here
This is an opportunity to run your own tree care business!
We have been providing tree services in the Triad for over 40 years and are expanding into the Winston-Salem market. To manage our new High Point facility, we are looking for an experienced arborist that can generate business and manage multiple tree crews. This highly qualified person will have experience climbing and managing tree care projects.
We are a veteran owned small business.
This is an independent tree care company without the “family” drama or the large corporate bureaucracy. Our four guiding principles are Safety, Customer Service, Trust and Profitability – in that order!
- Ensure employee safety.
- Compute cost factors and prepare estimates used for management purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work, preparing bids.
- Manage all bid communication including change orders and revisions.
- Meet with clients to review and explain project cost, extras and change orders.
- Training personnel in proper tree care techniques.
- Process employee timecards and approve vacation/PTO.
- Resolve issues at the job site to customers’ satisfaction.
- Use data to determine employee pay rate and year-end bonus amount.
- Our normal workweek is 7:45am to 5:00pm Monday-Friday, however we do storm clean up as needed for our best customers.
- ISA Certification
- Landscape Architect, Agriculture, Engineering or Business Degree
- Excellent with Microsoft Office
- Minimum of 5 years of estimating experience
- Position requires local plant and construction technique knowledge
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, work under pressure and still maintain good composure
This is a salaried position.
- 401K plan with Company Match
- healthcare insurance
- workman’s comp insurance
- 5 paid holidays
- paid uniforms
- tree care gear and boot reimbursement – you get to choose your own gear
High Point, North Carolina 27263
- General Foreman
Back to Job Listings