Arborist, Climber, General Manager.
Location: High Point NC
To Apply Click Here
This is an opportunity to run your own tree care business!
Our client has been providing tree services in the Triad for over 40 years and they are expanding into the Winston-Salem market. To manage their new High Point facility, they are looking for an experienced arborist that can generate business and manage multiple tree crews. This highly qualified person will have experience climbing and managing tree care projects.
We are a veteran owned small business.
JR once told me "any old redneck can take down a tree, but a real tree man can do it all". -Houston Hanner
This is an independent tree care company without the “family” drama or the large corporate bureaucracy. Our four guiding principles are Safety, Customer Service, Trust and Profitability – in that order!
- Ensure employee safety.
- Create Proposals using MS Excel.
- Compute cost factors and prepare estimates used for management purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work, preparing bids.
- Manage all bid communication including change orders and revisions.
- Consult with clients, vendors, or other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Meet with clients to review and explain project cost, extras and change orders.
- Training personnel in proper tree care techniques. You will be climbing trees without spikes.
- Work with office manager to ensure the High Point facility is properly maintained.
- Process employee timecards and approve vacation/PTO.
- Resolve issues at the job site to customers’ satisfaction.
- Ensure equipment is properly maintained.
- Use data to determine employee pay rate and year-end bonus amount.
- Our normal workweek is 7:45am to 5:00pm Monday-Friday, however we do storm clean up as needed for our best customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Candidates of the Winston-Salem area are highly encouraged to apply.
- ISA Certification
- Landscape Architect, Agriculture, Engineering or Business Degree
- Excellent with Microsoft Office
- Must live in the Triad area or be willing to relocate
- Minimum of 5 years of estimating experience
- Position requires local plant and construction technique knowledge
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, work under pressure and still maintain good composure
- Commercial Driver’s License
This is a salaried position.
- 401K plan with Company Match
- healthcare insurance
- workman’s comp insurance
- unlimited paid time off
- 5 paid holidays
- paid uniforms
- tree care gear and boot reimbursement – you get to choose your own gear
High Piont, North Carolina
- General Foreman
Back to Job Listings