Operations Manager, Utility Pre-Inspection
Location: Oakhurst, CA
ArborWorks is a premier utility, vegetation management company operating from Southern California to Southern Oregon. We pride ourselves in offering our employees a quality of life that is second to none. We have established a culture deeply rooted in safety and production. We have a great passion for our craft and are always on the lookout for strong team members. If you are a self-starter and have the passion for arboriculture and are looking for a great company experience, we welcome the opportunity to speak with you!
The Operations Manager, Utility Pre-Inspection will provide oversight of our pre-inspection programs and resources while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Establish project procedures and goals
- Coordinate and schedule scope of work to be performed
- Track project status, changes and schedules
- Ensure team members are following proper OSHA, ArborWorks, and customer standards, procedures, and quality expectations within all scope of work performance.
- Provide management overview and accountability of PI managers.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the activities of contracts and related activities of PI manager(s).
- Guide the training and development of team members into professional, inspector/coordinator personnel.
- Complete, collect and/or submit timely, all daily and weekly reports and timecards.
- Attend and actively participate in company and/or customer meetings.
- Ability to handle conflict resolution.
- Ensure completion and timely reporting of required safety training.
- Complete all company required forms, logs, and reports applicable to the requirements of the position.
- Serves as a liaison between customer, customer contractors, subcontractors, customer’s clients, and inspectors.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, including the ability to resolve customer, civilian, contractor, and/or subcontractor concerns.
- Hold team member(s) accountable to follow policies, procedures, and standards of work, which may include writing and issuing disciplinary actions when applicable.
- Ensure fleet protocols are followed including maintenance, upkeep, and reporting
- Degree in Forestry, arboriculture or similar designation
- Prior experience in project management leadership or similar role working directly for or with Utility clients
- ISA Certification is desired
- Excellent communication and supervisory skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Valid drivers license with a clean driving record
- A commitment to safety
Back to Job Listings