Location: Houston, TX
Salary: based on experience
Excellent career opportunity for a positive go-getter who is organized and wants to grow as a manger/arborist. Some management experience is deirable but not required. However, management aptitude is essential.
Must be problem-solver who is eager to learn and works well with others. Must have reliable transportation and good communication skills, both oral and written. You will be the right-hand pereson to the business owner will coordinate the field operations in NorthWest Houston.
- Cordinate field staff and promote safety for all
- Manage daily production related tasks and run weekly production reports
- Communicate daily with owner and office staff, as well as field cres; byy supportive of all staff
- Handle customer complaints and maintain good customer relations
- Maitinatin all equipment and keep equipment inventory up to date
- Ensure the accreditation procedures are followed and maintain proper documents documentation
- Set a positive tone
Minimum of two years years of experience in the green industry desire, but you will be mentored by the owner. You will send some time in the office but most days will be in the field. Competitive salary with opportunity for growth. Fuel and Phone allowance is provided
Back to Job Listings