Location: Knoxville, TN
• Supervise and manage tree care crew in their performance of tree care services, (including but not limited to, tree pruning, tree removal, cabling and bracing, stump grinding, tree planting.) as directed by the Sales Arborist or owner.
• Ensure that all tree care work is performed in accordance with industry and company standards.
• Review scope of work and safety issues with the Sales Arborist prior to beginning each work assignment.
• Ensure that each crew member is trained appropriately for each designated job assignment.
• Participate in and conducts all job site safety briefings with crew members.
• Understand and instructs crew members on proper job site security procedures.
• Ensure that crew members conduct tree risk assessments prior to working on trees.
• Ensure that all tree care work is performed in accordance with ANSI, industry and company standards.
• Ensure that all equipment safety and maintenance procedures are followed.
• Ensure that all crew members properly utilize all required personal protective equipment.
• Perform administrative functions pertaining to crew management.
• Interact with customers to ensure job satisfaction.
• Understand financial aspects of each job assignment.
• Supervise all crew members during the performance of assigned work.
• Report for duty at the designated location on time each day.
• Follow directions from the Sales Arborist and Franchisee.
• Ensure that all safety rules and company safety policies are adhered to.
• Participate in all safety training sessions offered and improves job safety skills.
• Communicate well with the Franchisee, Sales Arborist and all crew members.
• Strive to improve job skills and development of employees for upward mobility.
• Responsible for carrying out other job-related duties as assigned by the Sales Arborist or Franchisee.
Back to Job Listings