ISA Student Memberships
Students can join the ISA as a Student Member for free when they join their local chapter either at the chapter, through the ISA webstore, or the application below. Students who live in a region without a chapter may join ISA as a Student Member for $35.
To qualify for ISA Student Membership, you must be a high school, undergraduate, or graduate student approved for membership in your local chapter or have proof of enrollment in at least six academic hours of coursework within the next six months when you join ISA directly.
ISA's professional affiliates currently
offer free membership to students as well which is included when you purchase a student membership through a local chapter or through ISA.
Chapters will continue to have the option of providing a
chapter-only membership for students that do not wish to join ISA. The
structure and pricing of Chapter memberships shall be at the discretion of the
Why join ISA? Here is what our members say…
- ISA Arborist Certification.
- Support of the arboriculture profession.
- Arborist News.
- Research on new techniques.
- Professional identity.
- Consumer information on tree care.
- Networking with other arborists.
- Arboriculture and Urban Forestry.
- Support of public outreach programs.
- Discounts on ISA certification, meetings, conferences, and educational materials.
Click here to complete an ISA membership application.