The International Society of Arboriculture is seeking proposals for presentations for its 90th Annual Conference, to be held in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US, August 2–6, 2014.
The theme of the conference is “Great Trees on a Great Lake.”
ISA’s annual International Conference and Trade Show is the world’s premier gathering of arboricultural professionals, where practicing arborists and urban foresters come together with top researchers and educators to learn the latest in research, technology, and innovations in arboriculture and urban forestry.
Proposals now are being accepted for:
- Individual presentations (30, 45, or 60 minutes)
- Symposia or panels (1.5 or 3 hours)
- Tree Academy workshops (3 or 6 hours)
- Climbers’ Corner demonstrations (45 minutes, indoors on trade show floor only)
- Professional Affiliate presentations (30 or 60 minutes for AREA, SMA, and UAA sessions)
- Poster presentations
Proposals will be evaluated based upon overall quality, appropriateness and timeliness of topic, well-defined focus, practical application of material, and the subject’s interest to a diverse audience.
Speakers whose presentations are selected will be required to sign a confirmation agreement and submit additional details in advance of their presentations.
ONLY proposals submitted online will be accepted.
The deadline for submissions is Friday, November 22, 2013.