Conference Hotel Information
ISA has secured conference rates at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center where the ISA Annual International Conference and Trade Show will be held.
The deadline to reserve a room in the ISA block is 1 July 2017.
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center (Headquarters Hotel)
- Learn about the Hotel
- 201 Waterfront Street
- National Harbor, Maryland 20745 (US)
- Phone: +1-877-491-0468 – Reference International Society of Arboriculture
- Room Rate: Single/Double – $199* USD (inclusive of resort fees)
- Parking: $23 per day (self-park) or $39 per day (valet) for hotel guests; Self-park is $28 per day for non-guests
- Internet: Complimentary wireless internet in guest rooms
- Online reservations:https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_gi_new&groupID=62782849
- Reservation deadline: 1 July 2017 or until the block is full
*Taxes not included in rates provided above.
Hotel Poaching Advisory
Beware of solicitation from unauthorized hotels and housing agencies
Attendees and exhibitors may experience inappropriate solicitation from hotels or third-party housing agencies not affiliated with the ISA Annual International Conference and Trade Show.
While the hotel deals offered by poachers appear to be legitimate and less expensive, they are often misrepresentations, or in some causes they are fraudulent. If you book via one of these companies, there are often issues with reservations, room quality, and fees. The hotel itself is of little assistance in these instances.
ISA staff and volunteers work hard to make the Annual International Conference and Trade Show a great experience for all attendees. Poachers are not concerned with your best interest or your experience at this event.
The hotel listed on this website is the official hotel for the ISA event. They will not contact you to solicit room reservations.