About the OneTree Program
The OneTree Program is ISA’s corporate sponsorship program designed to bring together dedicated companies, organizations and individuals who are committed to improving the quality of life in our communities and to making the world a better place, one tree at time.
The ginkgo leaf, the official symbol of the OneTree Program, reflects the core characteristics that embody the program: longevity, strength and distinction.
Making the World a Better Place
Partners in the OneTree program provide support – both financial and non-financial – that allows ISA to advance our mission. Through these relationships, ISA is able to:
- Provide members and ISA Certified Arborists with programming, services, and research to better equip them to serve and educate the greater public
- Advance the profession and the tree care industry worldwide
- Address critical environmental issues
- Impact decision and policy makers
- Spread valuable education and research
- Stay on the cutting edge of industry trends, innovation, and technology
Invest in the Future of the Industry
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how you can get involved. You may also download the OneTree brochure to learn more about the goals and objectives of this program.
Support Our Current Partners
ISA is pleased to have a supportive and innovative group of partners in the 2010-2011 class of the OneTree program. We encourage you to visit their corporate websites to explore their products, services and mission.