ArborMaster L1 Tree Climbing Methods, Work Positioning & Best Practice
The participants will be educated and trained in modern tree climbing systems; and learn about the tools and techniques that make tree climbing and work positioning safer, easier, and more efficient. Basic concepts of physics and mechanical advantage will be introduced as they relate to climbing systems. This course will also introduce participants to work positioning best practice with hand saws & chain saws emphasizing safety, skill and productivity; through both theoretical and practical learning activities.
ISA and CTSP Continuing Education Units: ISA Certified Arborists and TCIA CTSPs will receive 24 CEUs.
• Safety and Risk Management
• Setting Lines and Establishing Tie-in Points
• Climbing Equipment
• Ropes: Care, Construction, and Maintenance
• Climbing Knots and Hitches
• Rope Climbing
• Spur Climbing: Methods and Best Practice
• Climbing Techniques and Methods
• Working Aloft
For full course outline and current availability contact ArborMaster
Visit Fast Facts section at www.ArborMaster.com