Climber / Pruner
Location: Omaha, Ne
Salary: $20-$22 / hour
As a tree trimmer in our forestry division at RYAN Lawn & Tree, you will join a talented team of associates in maintaining safe and healthy urban forests and landscapes. You will use the latest equipment and training, with an emphasis on safety, to ensure our client's trees are healthy and beautiful.
- Learn & use proper rope & saddle techniques for tree pruning, trimming, and tree removal
- Utilize chainsaws, handsaws and other tools to safely and effectively prune
- Direct ground crews on tree trimming, pruning and removal tasks
- Work outside in all weather conditions
Why work at RYAN Lawn & Tree?
We only hire great people. Not only will you find a career that grows with you, you will be joining a national company that feels like a family. We offer excellent benefits, paid training, and outstanding growth
- Health, Vision, Dental & Supplemental Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Over Two Weeks Paid Time Off per year
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dependent Care Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Six (6) Paid Holidays per year
- Quarterly Company Bonus Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Discount
- Professional Paid Training
- Company Vehicle (Area & Route managers only)
And we are 100% Employee-owned!
Previous forestry or horticulture industry experience, as well as a state or national arborist certification (NSA, ISA, etc.) are preferred - but not required.
The right candidates will possess a desire to learn, value attention to detail, and want to be a part of a company where ALL employees are encouraged to Think, Act, and Feel like owners.
Some other characteristics that will make your career at RYAN Lawn & Tree a successful one:
- Enjoy the team atmosphere, learning opportunities and opportunities for growth while working with a stable, locally owned landscaping company
- Must have a valid driver's license and must be insurable
- No experience necessary for entry level positions
- Can lift up to 75 pounds regularly and repeatedly and must be able to stand and walk for up to 10 hours per day
- Be capable of working outdoors in all weather conditions
Click here to Apply
Back to Job Listings