Grounds Person- Monster Tree Service of North Atlanta
Location: Marietta, GA
If you are looking to be part of a team that is growing and positively changing the Tree Care Industry while providing great career opportunities, we want to speak to you! Monster Tree Service of North Atlanta, a franchisee, has an opening for a Grounds person.
- Uses hand lines to lower limbs and equipment.
- Unloads lays out, prepares, and stows materials, tools, and equipment at the worksite.
- Works from the ground using handsaws, poles saws. Drives trucks, loaders and operates other equipment as assigned such as log movers, chipper, stump grinders, etc.
- Services trucks and equipment. Keeps trucks and other assigned equipment in a neat and orderly fashion. Reports the need for repairs to truck and equipment to crew leader.
- Safeguards employees and the public from hazards in and around the work area, staying in frequent communication with workers aloft.
- Participates in weekly safety meetings and daily job briefings.
- Adheres to all industry and company safety standards and policies including the use of PPE at all times. Helps enforce job safety practices.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Operates and maintains chippers, chainsaws, and all other equipment in a safe manner
- Prior experience with trimming, liming, chipper, and saw operation is preferred
- A clean valid Driver’s License is required
- Must be able to carry 50lbs at a minimum and work outside in all weather conditions
We offer competitive wages commensurate with experience, health benefits training, year-round employment, a positive and respectful work environment, and more.
Each Monster Tree Service is an individually owned and operated franchise. Not affiliated with Monster New Franchisor, LLC.
Back to Job Listings