Outside Sales Representative
Location: Erie Territory: Ohio, Pennsylvania, Western NY
Committed to quality and honesty, Arborwear is a hardworking outdoor apparel company built with authenticity, trust and a dash of humor. Our honest, hardworking clothing is trusted by down-to-earth pros in the trees and in the trades. This high-quality, rugged, yet comfortable apparel is worn by men and women in construction, conservation and every green industry in between.
We are known for our quality, service, and our family-like company culture. We are passionate about all three! If you are dedicated, low-ego, high-passion team member, who is ready for a challenging role with plenty of room for growth and opportunity, you could be a great fit.
Arborwear is searching for an exceptional new Sales Team member who can continue to grow our business in Ohio, Pennsylvania and W. NY. Reporting to the Outside Sales Manager you will:
• Sell Arborwear brand clothing and associated services directly to corporate businesses predominately in the tree care, lawn and landscape, conservation and construction industries, and to retail clothing stores (brick and mortar).
• Exceed the monthly and annual sales goals of the assigned geographic territory to contribute to the overall growth and profitability of Arborwear.
• Increase sales within existing accounts while also adding to the new account base in the territory annually.
• Take a leadership role within a team to lead and manage an Inside Sales Representative and a Customer Service Representative to provide a highly responsive and unparalleled customer service experience and quickly resolve customer issues.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Be an Arborwear brand product and service expert. Maintain a strong working knowledge of other non-Arborwear brand products offered as necessary to fulfill customer needs.
• Engage in active daily outreach to new prospects and current customers via in-person sales calls, telephone calls, email and social media as required to meet assigned goals.
• Follow-up and qualify incoming leads.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with people at all levels within an organization who may influence the purchase of our product line through personal interaction and providing customer solutions.
• Ensure profitability expectations are met for each sale and for the territory.
• Communicate frequently with Inside Sales and Customer Service teammates.
• Provide conscientious and timely reporting and database management.
• Be a willing team contributor with desire to improve oneself, our products and processes.
• Attend trade shows and other associated industry events that may occur on weekends.
• Represent Arborwear with utmost professionalism at all times.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum five years of experience in business to business outside sales. Some retail sales experience preferred. Knowledge of the tree care /green industry valued.
• Strong work ethic and positive, can-do attitude.
• Confidence, charisma and well-rounded personality. Honesty, integrity and dependability expected.
• Functional understanding and proficient use of Microsoft Office. Working knowledge of CRMs and ERPs considered a plus.
• Willingness to travel 75% of the time within a multi-state region.
• Proven time and territory management skills.
• Enjoys outdoor work, hobbies and/or and activities
• Valid driver’s license required.
• Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time.
To apply for this full-time exempt position, email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Outside Sales Representative in the subject line. Compensation commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits available. Learn more about Arborwear by visiting arborwear.com.
8269 East Washington Street
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
Back to Job Listings