LANDSCAPE CREW MEMBER
Location: Charlottesville, VA
James River Grounds Management, an Aspen Grove Company, offers the full package of landscape-related services. With the resources to combine landscape design/installation and the accompanying maintenance services, we offer you greater flexibility and cohesiveness at a more cost-effective price than if you were dealing with individual contractors. Our core offering is to effectively manage the full landscape program so that property managers can rest easier knowing that one of their most expensive assets is being managed properly. We understand that our clients have limited time for site visits and coordination of contractors. Through pro-active communication, attention to detail and customer centered focus, we achieve an effective and meaningful partnership with our clients.
Position Description- Crewman II
This position is responsible for carrying out certain landscape related functions safely and efficiently and supporting the crew to deliver a quality job safely and on time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with all company policies, procedures and safety requirements
- Comply with equipment preventative maintenance programs
- Carry out all assigned landscape functions on the job site safely and efficiently
- 1+ years of commercial landscaping experience.
- Is dependable; consistently at work and on time, responds to management direction and commits to the required hours for job completion that will vary based on weather / season.
- Is accountable; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness to promote quality while safely working alone.
- Is team-focused; exhibiting objectivity and openness to others.
- Is solution oriented; can listen to others, solve conflict and keep emotions under control
- Has the ability to apply feedback to improve performance.
- Possesses the aptitude to follow instructions and work with dangerous equipment
- Can operate and maintain the following equipment: Weed eater, stick edger, blower, push mower, zero turn, stand on mower, wheel barrow, hand tools
- Can meet the physical demands described here. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
>>>>>Apply today: http://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/job/407630?
Charlottesville , Virginia 22901
Back to Job Listings