Tree Care Associate Production Manager
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We currently have a full time position available for a Tree Care Associate Production Manager (APM). The Tree Care Associate Production Manager (APM) schedules and directs personnel and resources towards providing quality, cost-effective services to our clients.
What you'll do:
- Ensure that all employees are trained on safety, productivity, quality and customer service
- Manage crew productivity on each job and ensure that jobs are completed on or before total estimated hours
- Experience with removals, trimming, proper pruning practices, rigging and removal
- Manage field employees and communicating with branch staff as needed regarding employee issues
- Manage and oversee dispatch, equipment, and fleet
- Conduct and manage safety training; monitor and enforce safety practices and policies
- Demonstrate role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting the Company culture
Skills we're seeking:
- Minimum of 3 years managing field and crew level employees in the landscape and tree care industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills; able to translate documents
- Able to lead, manage, train and mentor employees
- Strong work ethic
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is preferred
- Arborist certification is preferred
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
- General Foreman
Back to Job Listings