ISA presents a new educational resource for arborists: a self-paced, highly interactive series of CDs to supplement the certification study guide. Multiple students can use these CDs to prepare for the certification exam, obtain CEU credits, and upgrade their knowledge and skills. The lessons are designed for adult learners who cannot attend formal classes and nontraditional learners who respond best to visual, auditory, and hands-on teaching methods. Contains lessons on tree anatomy and tree physiology. (©2003)
- Instructional strategies that simulate job tasks and promote learning transfer
- A high level of interactivity
- Self-paced instruction
- Emphasis on visuals, including other graphics
- Digital audio that enhances text
- Intuitive navigation with clear orientation titles
- A system of instant feedback that engages the learner
- Quiz questions that simulate certification tests and lead to mastery of learning objectives
- Glossary of key terms with definitions and pronunciations
Earn 4 CEUs* (A, T, U, M. Bs)
*These CEU credits may be submitted only once during the life of your certification.
Also available in Spanish.
Recommended System Requirements:
Windows XP, Vista, Intel® or AMD™
processor at 100MHz, 800 x 600, 16-bit color screen resolution,
32 MB hard drive space, PC only.
Test drive a demo today!
• Make a virtual pruning cut
• Plant the right tree at the right place
• Branch reduction 101
*If you prefer educational online learning, try the CD in this format at our Online Learning Center.