Home > Events > Annual Conference and Trade Show > Sponsorship Opportunities
The International Society of Arboriculture seeks to create mutually beneficial partnerships with dedicated companies, organizations, and individuals who are aligned with and support the society's corporate values and mission. Each year, ISA provides sponsors the opportunity to play a vital role in strengthening the global tree care community by supporting the growth, recognition and success of the arborist profession, through the international conference. In 2013, in conjunction with the Ontario Chapter, ISA brings the Annual Conference and International Tree Climbing Championships to Toronto, ON, Canada.
Sponsors provide targeted support for specific ISA events and programs that best align with their corporate objectives while helping advance the ISA mission. Recognition for sponsors is associated specifically with the event and or program they support through:
- Enhanced exposure benefits and added value opportunities
- Increased recognition and market reach to further build your brand and business
- A deeper and stronger association with the ISA brand
ISA is confident that your organization will not only gain important recognition and distinction for your involvement in the ISA Annual Conference, but that you will be a part of an influential group that together will make the world a healthier and safer place.
Conference and Trade Show
The ISA Annual International Conference and Trade Show gives sponsors a prime opportunity to interact with their target audience, gaining positive exposure for their brands. Conference events including the trade show allow sponsors, vendors, and attendees to meet face-to-face with clients, key decisions-makers, influential leaders, industry experts, and potential business partners.
Sponsorship helps support:
- Quality educational sessions on arboriculture and urban forestry around the world offering more than 65 continuing education credits for ISA credential holders
- Additional regional and specialized programming for utility, municipal, and commerical arboriculture
- Practical, hands-on workshops
- Display of cutting-edge industry products and techniques
- Networking opportunities with experienced industry professionals
International Tree Climbing Championships
The International Tree Climbing Championship (ITCC) showcases the world's best climbers, and provides a laboratory for new climbing techniques, and a live display of the latest innovations in arborists' gear. The annual event also serves as the impetus for positive promotional content for ISA and its sponsors.
- The ITCC generates public interest articles exposing millions of readers to news about the event, increasing public awareness for arboriculture and tree-related industries.
- World-wide interest is generated as more than 50 competitive tree climbers representing 11 different countries vie for the chance to be named the next world champion.
- For the hundreds of local attendees who come to watch this spectacular event, it may form their first impression of the arboriculture profession in action.
Sponsorship helps support:
- Building stronger media relations with television, print, and internet outlets helping the press carry positive messages about professional arboriculture.
- Dedicated time toward free consumer education during the ITCC event for homeowners and other local attendees.
- Making the event more "fan-friendly" by increasing the accessibility for the public through adequate site location, regional promotions, and by involving local green organizations.
- Encouraging future ITCC participants through an interactive internet community that allows professional climbers around the world to access videos, interviews, and virtual networking.
Sponsorship of ISA Annual Conference events, trade show, and ITCC include the following exposure benefits.
- Logo recognition as a sponsor on conference event, trade show, or ITCC signage
- Logo recognition as a sponsor in ISA conference print and web marketing materials (subject to deadlines)
- Logo recognition as a sponsor on session slides (educational session sponsors)
- ITCC sponsors receive additional recognition on the ITCC website
- Name recognition during sponsored events
or 217-355-9411 to learn more about ISA annual conference sponsorship opportunities.