Location: Atlanta, GA
Invest in your future. Davey has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchanging of ideas, community partnership, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services.
We are seeking career minded, green industry professionals to act as a consultative sales professional for an assigned territory. The ideal candidate will possess at least 3 to 4 years of proven success in selling and managing residential and commercial services, with a working knowledge of tree care practices. Landscaping experts or Landscape Account Managers are encouraged to apply.
• Sell arboricultural services by providing sound arboricultural recommendations to residential or commercial customers
• Respond to client inquires, sell and market the organization
• Maintain existing accounts and develop relationships with new clients within an established territory
• Must be knowledgeable and experienced with tree care, hazard tree evaluation, integrated pest management and industry approved tree care practices
• Estimate time/cost for crews to perform tree removal, pruning, cabling and generate written proposals using proprietary software.
• Schedule work, dispatch and direct crews to complete proposed projects
• Assist the District Manager in the direction of the operation
• Arborist/horticulturist with preferably 3-5 years of experience in arboriculture
• Preferred: Two or Four-year degree in a green industry
• ISA Certified Arborist
• Tree, plant, and horticultural knowledge relevant to Southeast
• Bucket truck experience
• Knowledge of cable systems
• Expertise in leadership, crew management, training, equipment maintenance
• Prioritize safe working procedures and familiar with ANSI and OSHA tree industry regulations
• Excellent sales and communication skills and customer service follow-through
• Good people skills; self-motivated; computer proficient and organized
• Valid driver’s license a must. CDL & bi-lingual (English / Spanish) highly valuable
BENEFITS / WE OFFER:
- Salary plus commission
- Excellent benefits offered
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Paid time off vacation, Holiday Pay, Sick leave
- 401K retirement plan, the opportunity to buy Davey stock after 1 year
- Employee referral bonus program
- Industry related training and special Davey training courses
- Reimbursement is available for industry related certifications
- Work in beautiful Atlanta, GA year-round
Please Apply on our Website : http://bit.ly/2Q9vthY
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
Visit our Jobs Website: jobs.davey.com to view all of our career opportunities around the country.
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at email@example.com.
Back to Job Listings