Location: Ontario, Canada
Salary: Based on Education and Experience
Job Posting Arborist - September 2018
Columbia is hiring experienced Arborist/Climbers to be part of our growing team!
As an experienced Arborist at Columbia, you will work alongside a team of other highly skilled Arborists and assist in training and mentoring our apprentices. You can continue to grow your career as you progress through our 3 Arborist levels and have the opportunity (should you desire) to become team leader or supervisor.
You will be working on a variety of job sites and performing Arborist tasks from a combination of residential, commercial and utility customers. We will invest in your career development and well-being by making sure you have updated yearly industry training on how to SAFEFLY remove trees by ground level, bucket operations, and climbing.
Columbia is a growing company with offices in both Windsor and Toronto! We are looking for people who are reliable, hardworking and team players. Come be on crew where you can grow with us and be a part of the next generation of leaders as we develop into new markets across the province!
Other reason you will want to choose OUR Team:
- Full Time- Full Year Work
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance Benefits
- RRSP Match program
- Competitive Industry Wages and Relocation Funds
- Paid Uniforms
- Professional, Experienced and Knowledgeable Managers
- Paid Holidays and Overtime
- Company Team Events and BBQ’s
- New and well maintained equipment and fleet
- Opportunities to Grow and Develop your career in the Green Industry
- Its Employees:
- You will always be treated with RESPECT and as an integral part of the company.
- Safe work practices are in place and enforced
- Continuous Training and Learning:
- We will support you to take new a course or obtain your certifications.
Qualifications and Skills Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of in all types of arboricultural work including; tree climbing, bucket operations, pruning, removal, cabling, bracing, stumping, planting and fertilizing
- Experienced and knowledgeable of approved safety procedures when working at heights and near energized conductors
- Capable of operating required equipment and tools in a safe and responsible manner
- Working at Heights
- Safety in Line clearing
- Valid DZ Driver’s License and safe driving record
Back to Job Listings